On 4/9/2012 6:26 PM, Andre Rodier wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for dovecot, as it's still the best mail server.

I'd like to use per users sieve_after scripts.

Can I put in my dovecot config file, something like that:

   sieve_after = %h/Mails/Sieve/After/

It would be very useful for me, as I'd like to add vacation script to be
executed from this place.

I've tested this recently and it works for the above example.

Additionally, I've extended multiscript support with the possibility to specify multiple sieve_before and sieve_after scripts:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.1-pigeonhole/rev/b2ff597c2279

So, you can now (once released) have a configuration like:

sieve_after =  %h/Mails/Sieve/After
sieve_after2 = /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve-after.d

And I changed the implementation to accept ~/ substitutions, so it is now also possible to do the following:

sieve_after =  ~/Mails/Sieve/After

Turns out more people need/use a solution similar to yours and that is the reason I made it more flexible.

Regards,

Stephan.