On 05/ 8/12 08:30 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 13:36 -0400, Oscar del Rio wrote:
Dovecot 2.1.6, with
lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox=yes
recipient_delimiter=+

messages addressed to "user+detail@domain" are always delivered to INBOX
regardless if "detail" mailbox already exists or lda_mailbox_autocreate=yes.

Anything else needed to enable lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox feature?
Works fine with me. Do you have Sieve enabled? Set mail_debug=yes, what
does it log when delivering a mail?

After some more debugging, my problem seems to be sendmail not passing +detail and not a dovecot problem.
I will check what's needed to work with sendmail.
Thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for the noise.