On 29/05/2012 19:13, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 29.5.2012, at 21.03, Cor Bosman wrote:

es, I am getting a list of sessions/users every 5 minutes through cron. Im already using
"doveadm stats dump session/user connected"
Actually that's not really correct behavior either, since it ignores all the
connections that happened during the 5 minutes if they don't exist at the time
when you're asking for them. I'm not sure what the most correct way to do this
kind of a graph would be :)

I muttered about some ideas for enhanced login/logout tracking some months back. Perhaps this would be another example of a motivation to use it for something? Could either the login scripting or a plugin be used to build this type of login tracking?

(My goal is to eventually do per user "are you logged in" tracking)

Just a thought

Ed W