On 6/11/2012 10:31 AM, Krzysztof Trybowski wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Tomislav Mihalicek
<tomislav.mihali...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here you go...

cat /etc/apt/sources.list

# latest dovecot
# apt-get install debian-dovecot-auto-keyring
deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
deb-src http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
Hello Tomislav,
it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for. These repositories are
referenced from the download site, but with an information that these
are built hourly and thus include any newest changes to the source.
Also a warning follows: “Needless to say: do NOT use these
repositories for systems that need to be STABLE.”

What I'm looking for are packages of a released versions of 2.1, that
can be used in a production environment.

Regards, KT

http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/debian/dovecot-squeeze/ - I'm using this and can say it works
http://people.debian.org/~morph/dovecot2-bpo60/