Guido, when Timo says its time to upgrade, upgrade.

On 2012-06-20 10:06 AM, Guido Weiler <weiler.gu...@bergersysteme.com> wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:53:39 +0300
From: Timo Sirainen<t...@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] Dovecot Maildir - How to Seperate mail folders

On 18.6.2012, at 12.17, Guido Weiler wrote:

01 OK Logged in.
02 list "" "*"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX"
* LIST (\Noselect \HasChildren) "/" "greetings"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "greetings/INBOX"
02 OK List completed.
03 select "greetings/INBOX"
03 NO Mailbox doesn't exist: INBOX
04 select greetings
04 NO Mailbox doesn't exist: greetings

---

What is this "\Noselect" mailbox showing up and why is it saying "greetings/INBOX"
in the third row when in fact there>  isn't a mailbox with this name?

I am very sorry for having to bother you again, but I don't know what we are
doing wrong here.
(Dovecot version is 1.1.16)

Fixed in newer versions, upgrade.

------------------------------

Thank you. Can you tell me if this bug belongs to the LIST command only?
Or is it generally impossible to SELECT such mailboxes with this version?

Best Regards,

Guido Weiler

--

Best regards,