On Tue, 24 Jul 2012, fy wrote:

what anti-spam for you used ? dspam?spammassian? amavisd-new ? what is
best ?

If you can afford using a separate "boundary" SMTP (and, thanks to virtual machines, this is much more common than just a few years ago), MailAvenger is likely to be a very good solution: for Bayesian filtering it relies on plain SpamAssassin, but it really shines in doing deep SMTP transaction analysis, ruling out most spam at that level and making it far less CPU and memory intensive than its counterparts.

You can find it at http://mailavenger.org/

Best regards

                        Federico Bianchi
                        Dipartimento di Storia delle Arti
                        Universita` di Pisa
                        via Trieste, 38 - I-56126 Pisa (Italy)
                        tel.(+39) 050 221 6 024; fax (+39) 050 221 6 001
                        e-mail: <f.bian...@arte.unipi.it>
                        !DISCLAIMER!: my e-mail reflects _my_own_ opinions!