On 2012-08-16 7:12 AM, Ed W <li...@wildgooses.com> wrote:
My opinion is that this is very easily to implement in at least Postfix
and probably other servers, hence I would suggest this is a function for
the MTA, not for the Dovecot relay?

Well, true enough for simpler installations, but integrating something like this in dovecot that can be applied across large dovecot director based farms might be a good thing.

Actually, maybe (and maybe not, I honestly haven't thought this through at all, and this might be a really dumb idea), instead of specific support for this one feature, I wonder if it would make more sense to actually build in support for a policy server (ie, amavisd-new) like postfix has...

--

Best regards,

Charles