Hi Timo/everyone,

Currently we are logging the remote IP, but is there a way to show the IP address that the NAT connection is coming from?

The reason I ask is, we are changing ISPs, and I would like to see in the logs when an external connection is coming from our OLD ISP connection, and when it is coming through our new one.

We have a Watchguard firewall, and I have both External connections setup and working, and have just pointed our DNS records to the new public IP, and would like to be able to see which WAN connection/IP they are coming from.

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

Charles