I'm a bit green around the gills with this kind of thing.

I download the original source at http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/precise/mail/dovecot

And the Pigeonhole source at http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/download.html

This is where I got stuck really - I wasn't sure how to integrate the pigeonhole source into the dovecot source.

<http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/precise/mail/dovecot>