Hi,

We're about to migrate to dovecot (2.1.7 on wheezy), and I have a question about mail migration.

Our 'old' imap mailserver will remain available, and has the same usernames/passwords as our future dovecot mailserver.

The question: Is there an easy way to make the old mailboxes available under a subfolder (for example 'oldmail') in the mailboxes on the new mailserver?

A bit like mounting an old homedirectory under an 'oldfiles' directory on a new fileserver.

This way our users could access/migrate whatever folders they choose themselves, and we would not have migrate all messages to dovecot using scripts like imapcopy, etc.

Perhaps using the proxy functionality..?

Hope I make myself clear...?

Regards,
Mourik Jan