From: pvsuja <pvs...@gmail.com>

I want to get some statistics of dovecot IMAP server like the number of
current IMAP connections, who is logged in to the Dovecot server,

        doveadm who

bandwidth usage.

You can sort of get that from the logs.  For example, from my logs

        Apr 18 23:08:19 server dovecot: imap(user): Disconnected: Logged out
in=9516 out=89038

telling you how many bytes tranferred in and out during the session.

Is there any utility which does this sort of full monitoring?
I tried doveadm who to get the details of logged in users.
but its not returning any output even though i am logged in to the server.

"doveadm who" ought to work.  What does it return?

Joseph Tam <jtam.h...@gmail.com>