On 2013-04-19 5:36 AM, HL <freemail.grha...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 19/04/2013 11:17 πμ, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 19.4.2013, at 8.39, HL <freemail.grha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes 4 people are using all 4 shared accounts. ( No Shared or Public Namespaces for them ) They all login from their client to these 4 accounts, with 4 distinct userNames and passwords.
They prefer it this way.

That's still a bit confusing .. It's 4 shared accounts, because there are 4 different mailboxes, not because there are 4 people?

Does dovecot notify clients that drop into an idle state ?
I see a bunch of *_idle_* params, that confuse me, like

Harry, before asking new questions, please clear up the confusion first by answering the question above.

Am I reading it correctly that you have 4 email accounts:

us...@example.com
us...@example.com
us...@example.com
us...@example.com ?

Then each of these individual users has all 4 accounts set up in their email clients?

--

Best regards,

Charles