mourik jan heupink skrev den 2013-06-20 12:17:

Ah right. :-)

+1

But the advantage of using the http://www.dovecot.fi/ 'enterprise
dovecot' would be that they provide up-to-date versions of dovecot.

is there code changes in dovecot for enterprise ?, does it need a patch ?

do you really belive Timo take his dev time to test on enterprise ?

its waste of time

And currently we're running debian wheezy with it's default dovecot,
version 2.1.7.

all that counts is glibc/gcc, and the source tarballs, the rest is up to YOU

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it