Greetings,

I'm sorry for asking what may be a really obvious question, but I'm having a hard time turning off logging, or at least getting less verbose logging. My dsync logs are about 7 MB daily, and I'm trying to get that switched off. At one point I had it on a lower level of verbosity, and I turned it up for debugging purposes, but now I cannot seem to turn it back down, which is something I did many times before. For example the logs are getting tons of Info level messages.

dsync(a...@globalchangemusic.org): Info: expunge: box=Trash, uid=61625,
msgid=<JIRA.14456.1367259371732.1046.1367259384800@hexagon>, size=9586

In dovecot.conf I have commented out the following include, which used to lower the log levels back to the defaults, but I've upgraded Dovecot recently to 2.2.4 from 2.1 something:

#!include conf.d/10-logging.conf

I had the default levels raised in that config file.

I'm not sure this helps but:

[vmail@triata ~]# doveconf -n
# 2.2.4: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5xen x86_64 CentOS release 5.5 (Final) ext3
auth_mechanisms = plain login
mail_home = /vmail/%d/%n/home
mail_location = maildir:/vmail/%d/%n
mail_plugins = " mail_log notify"
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave
namespace {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix =
  separator = /
  type = private
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-mysql.conf
  driver = sql
}
plugin {
  sieve = /vmail/%d/%n/sievescript
}
service auth {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
  unix_listener auth-master {
    group = vmail
    mode = 0660
    user = vmail
  }
  unix_listener auth-userdb {
    mode = 0660
    user = vmail
  }
  user = root
}
service imap-login {
  process_min_avail = 3
  service_count = 0
  vsz_limit = 0
}
ssl_cert = </etc/postfix/ssl/triata.globalchangemultimedia.net.pem
ssl_key = </etc/postfix/ssl/triata.key
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-mysql.conf
  driver = sql
}
protocol lda {
  hostname = triata.globalchangemultimedia.net
  mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib64/dovecot/
  mail_plugins = sieve
  postmaster_address = postmas...@globalchangemultimedia.net
}