On 2013-09-10 15:42, inkubus wrote:
QUESTION: Can cause dovecot somehow not to follow the user specific rules that apply to a message after going through my global ones? The mail has to remain directly in the inbox (and must not be forwarded by the user specific
filter aftwerwards)

[..]

My configuration: dovecot.conf (excerpt):

plugin {
  sieve = /home/%n/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = /home/%n/.mailstore/sieve
  sieve_global_dir = /etc/dovecot/sieve/
  sieve_before = /etc/dovecot/sieve/global
}

/etc/dovecot/sieve/global:

require ["vacation","copy","fileinto","body","imap4flags"];
# rule:[Redirect]
if anyof(header :contains "From" "f...ing.telefonanlage@firma.intern",
header :contains "Subject" "Sprachnachricht")
{
        stop;
}

You're almost there, I think. Just add a

    fileinto "INBOX";

before the "stop;" to have the message get stored in the INBOX of the recipient
and then stop any further processing.

--
Frerich Raabe - ra...@froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing