Hi everyone,
today i found a change about mail_cache_header_fields_read() in 15/02/2014 nightly, where calculation for cache corruption detection changes. It was strictly related to our problem, because cache header fields are always out of bound, but this not resolve the issue. Did someone find some solution to this problem?
Ramon