On 2/24/2014 3:58 AM, Steffen Kaiser <skdove...@smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
I would add a BCC recipient in the MTA. It's more save in such situation. See the thread about qmail and multiple recipients for one mail address.

The only downside to this is all of the original headers are *not* preserved in the BCC copy.

I too would very much like to see a way to 'split' the mail delivery transaction so that an *identical* copy of the message is delivered to two different places simultaneously.