On 03/02/2014 01:24 AM, Peter Chiochetti wrote:
Am 2014-03-01 21:53, schrieb Kim Johansen:
Hey,

In my popafter.sh I call a php script, and that result in:
dovecot: postlogin: Error: libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for
pthread_cancel to work
dovecot: postlogin: Error: Aborted (core dumped)

I have tried google it, but cannot find a solution there works for me,
anybody who can help me?

The first thing I would try in your place is to look if libgcc_s.so.1 is available on your system, and if not, then use the package manager of choice to install it. Did you do that already?

I should have put that into my email also.

yes, it is on my system:

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1
/usr/lib32/libgcc_s.so.1