Hi Emmanuel

Am 21.05.2014 16:04, schrieb FUSTE Emmanuel:
Is there any way to limit the use of the "redirect" action (local user
only or silent ignore) as provisioned by the RFC in the Pigeonhole
implementation?
The only way I found for the moment is to completely disable the
fileinto extension which hardly beat the users experience.
"redirect" is forbidden by my organization policy.

Dovecot injects redirected messages through sendmail or smtp (depending on your
config).

You might change the dovecot option "sendmail_path" to something different than
sendmail:

before:
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail

after:
sendmail_path = /usr/local/sbin/your-mail-handler

If you are using SMTP, then have a look at dovecot option "submission_host".

Kind regards
Daniel
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Parthey
System Engineer

E-Mail: d.part...@metaways.de
Web:    http://www.metaways.de

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 4508 AH
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele