On 27.06.2014 00:07, Nick Edwards wrote:
I don't use fs, but,
I got rid of the first problem but it seems quota_warning is usless when using fs backend as its not geting the values from backend althrough they are avaliable to imap clients as those are showing quota info.

Seems the limit stays 0 for this backend :/

If i define a static (same for all users) limit with quota_rule = *:storage=200MB quota warning gets executed but there is no way (of wich i know) to get the data from backend.

If i try to define something like:
quota_rule = *:backend

i get an error

Initialization failed: Failed to initialize quota: Invalid quota root quota: Invalid rule *:backend: Unknown rule limit name: backend

service quota-warning {
         executable = script /usr/local/scripts/quota-warning.sh
         user = vmail
         unix_listener quota-warning {
                 mode = 0666  <-------------------------------------------------
         }
}

You also have
quota_warning2 = storage=90%% quota-warning 80 %u
shouldn't that be 90 / 90  or 80 / 80

Not sure on validity of those other  "quota_warning02" (zero-%d)  etc
since we dont use fs, suggest you check, we use maildir (and I dont
have time at present to read up on fs to offer any further help right
now - need sleep), but maybe try using maildir?

        quota = maildir
         quota_rule = *:storage=800M
         quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=+100M
         quota_rule3 = Junk:storage=+100M