Hi,

I mv'ed all dovecot.index.cache files for one mailbox away but I still
get error messages:

Oct 12 22:47:12 mail01 dovecot: imap(foo...@example.com): Error:
read(/home/vmail/example.com/foobar/mdbox/storage/m.1):
 FETCH BODY[] for mailbox INBOX UID 3 got too little data: 738 vs 1543
                                                                Oct 12
22:47:12 mail01 dovecot: imap(foo...@example.com): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/home/vmail/example.com/foobar/mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot.index.cache:
Broken virtual size for mail UID 3

So dovecot recreates the cache file but they are instant broken again?
Any thoughts here?