On 11/16/14 02:24, Robert Schetterer wrote:
Am 16.11.2014 um 02:24 schrieb Reindl Harald:
to make it short

* dovecot is no MTA submission server

submission server in dovecot is on its way  ( my last info )

* if you find a security issue in postfix running
   on 587 over TLS cry out loud
* dovecot offers a SASL provider for postfix submission

yeah

that's it and if you think that combination is not secure enough pull
the network cables