On 01/01/2015 05:22 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
On 1/1/2015 4:17 PM, Robert Blayzor wrote:
On Jan 1, 2015, at 9:58 AM, Robert Blayzor <rblayzor.b...@inoc.net> wrote:
Hmm. This smells like a bug. I notice that your modification times of
the .sieve and .svbin file are exactly the same (that is somewhat
unusual). I'm looking at a potential bug that would explain your problem.

To confirm, could you try running sievec again, so that the .svbin is
actually newer than the .sieve?

If it makes any difference at all...  I only see this using "dovecot-lda".  If
I change my Exim transport to use Dovecot's LMTP, I do not see this problem.

That is odd.

Hi Stephan and Robert,
the same issue here and I'm using Exim with dovecot-lmtp and
not with dovecot-lda.
So it doesn't seem to be a problem of LDA vs. lmtp

Pigeonhole 0.4.5
Dovecot    2.2.15
CentOS     6.6

Regards,
Olaf

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
ATIS - Abt. Technische Infrastruktur, Fakultät für Informatik

Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp
- Leitung IT-Dienste -

Am Fasanengarten 5, Gebäude 50.34, Raum 009
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-43973
Fax: +49 721 608-46699
E-Mail: olaf.h...@kit.edu
atis.informatik.kit.edu

www.kit.edu

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales Forschungszentrum
in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft