On 12 Mar 2015, at 22:55, Laeeth Isharc <lae...@laeeth.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am seeing the following in my logs.  Happy to downgrade to an earlier
> version if you think this might be the problem, but dovecot.org is extremely
> slow (and has been for months) so I found it easier just to pull the latest
> from mercurial.

dovecot.org isn't slow as far as I know, although I've noticed some network
connectivity problems to some places .. It's in Azure, so I guess somehow
related to that..

> Mar 12 20:48:39 indexer: Error: Indexer worker disconnected, discarding 1
> reques
> ts for lae...@laeeth.com
> Mar 12 20:48:39 indexer-worker(lae...@laeeth.com): Fatal: master:
> service(indexe
> r-worker): child 24003 killed with signal 6 (core dumps disabled)
> Mar 12 20:49:01 dsync-local(lae...@laeeth.com): Error: Couldn't lock
> /home/mail/
> laeeth_laeeth_com/.dovecot-sync.lock: Timed out after 30 seconds
> Mar 12 20:49:16 indexer-worker(lae...@laeeth.com): Error: fts_tika: PUT
> http://l
> ocalhost:9997/tika/ failed: 500 Server Error
> Mar 12 20:49:17 indexer-worker(ro...@kaleidicassociates.com): Warning: I/O
> leak:
> 0x7fc47d60fcf0 (line 127, fd 25)
> Mar 12 20:49:17 indexer-worker(ro...@kaleidicassociates.com): Panic: file
> ioloop
> .c: line 39 (io_add_file): assertion failed: (callback != NULL)

I tried this a few times, but I wasn't able to cause the crash. Since you're
already pulling from mercurial, can you find which mercurial commit caused it
to start breaking?