Am 05.02.2016 um 10:38 schrieb Timo Sirainen:

>>> Mostly, yes. You need the "pass" field to be in userdb to access it in mail
>>> processes. The password is only available in passdb though, so you need to
>>> store it with userdb_ prefix to get it saved into userdb extra fields
>>> instead of passdb extra fields.
>>>

>> Unfortunately it still doesn't work. The filter-script does not recieve
>> any data from that variable.
>> I tried replacing the %w with %u, to see, if the filter-script would at
>> least recieve the username then, but that doesn't work, either. So I'm
>> not sure, if %{userdb:pass} isn't read correctly, or if "override_fields
>> = userdb_pass=%w" doesn't set it right.
>
> Check with:
>
> doveadm auth login user@domain password
>
> In the output there's supposed to be the "pass" field in userdb extra fields.
> If not, try adding before your first userdb:
>
> userdb {
>   driver = prefetch
>   result_success = continue
> }
>
> I don't think that was supposed to be necessary though.

Still nothing. It seems like the extra field doesn't even exist. :/

doveadm auth login tho...@example.com mypassword
passdb: tho...@example.com auth succeeded
extra fields:
  user=tho...@example.com
  home=/var/mail/example.com/thomas
  mail=maildir:/var/mail/example.com/thomas/mail:LAYOUT=fs
  quota_rule=*:bytes=0
  uid=5000
  gid=5000
userdb extra fields: