El 09/02/16 a las 12:03, Peter Chiochetti escribió:
Am 2016-02-09 um 10:54 schrieb Angel L. Mateo:
[…]
     Looking at documentation, at [1], in the "auth_user" variable says:
"... If username changes during authentication, this value contains the
original username..." what leads me to think that there is some way to
change the user during the authentication process, but I don't know how
or maybe I'm assuming wrong.

If I fully understand, user switching is done by having userdb return
arbitrary uid,gid,user for the principal used in authentication. After
being switched, you ARE the other one, so in my (possibly limited)
understanding you can no longer read your own mail. That might not be
intended?

To access my own mail, I would use some...@domain.com as username, not some...@domain.com@anot...@domain.com.

Looking deeply in master password documentation, I think I'll be able to use it configure. But I'm going to need to find a way to limit the access to just anot...@domain.com's mailbox, not all mailboxes.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática