Using doveadm copy is an interesting solution because of the
hardlinking. I wonder how fast it is, because almost every time I use
the -A flag, the iterations over 100k users takes a long time.

We email the 'bulletin' to all of our users, everyone gets a copy, that
way an admin doesn't need to do it, but it does mean that we duplicate
the data quite a lot.