Op 3/17/2016 om 8:04 PM schreef Tolbert, Joshua P:
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to make vnd.dovecot.filter available both globally and for users
> through sieve, but I haven’t had much luck getting things to work right.
> Sieve scripts won’t validate and vnd.dovecot.filter never shows up in the
> managesieve capability list. I’ve spent lots of time looking for where
> problems could be, but I’m out of ideas…So I’m asking you guys.
>
> In the protocol lmtp section, I’m defining mail_plugins = $mail_plugins
> sieve, however I’ve tried it without $mail_plugins too…No luck that way
> either.
>
> Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Then don't put it in sieve_global_extensions. That setting overrides the
sieve_extensions setting and restricts all listed extensions to global
context only; this way these extensions are only available from
sieve_before, sieve_after, and sieve_global Sieve scripts. User scripts
will not accept it in that case.

Regards,

Stephan