Hi all!

I'm stuck again, let me start with explaining my setup.
The PassDB and UserDB is LDAP (FreeIPA) and I'm using ldap mail attribute to search after the recipient so one user can have multiple mail aliases. So far so good. Next is to have an catch...@domain.tld, that is done via an static userdb backend (I know you are strongly against catchall adresses), and they are delivered to public folders (${mail_location}/domain.tld).

I also use address extension so sort a mail to correct folder (+ sign).
Now I need to fix so mail to <mail attr>-sievetest is handled by the user assigned to <mail attr>, is this somehow possible?

//Robban