Subject: v2.2.26.0 released
Local Time: 28 October 2016 6:51 PM
UTC Time: 28 October 2016 16:51
From: t...@iki.fi

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.26.0.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.26.0.tar.gz.sig

v2.2.26 had a couple of nasty bugs left in it, so here's a fixup release. The
version number is also a little bit weird, but had to be done this way
(although 2.2.26.0.1 could have been another possibility).

- Fixed some compiling issues.
- auth: Fixed assert-crash when using NTLM or SKEY mechanisms and
multiple passdbs.
- auth: Fixed crash when exporting to auth-worker passdb extra fields
that had empty values.
- dsync: Fixed assert-crash in dsync_brain_sync_mailbox_deinit