Op 5-12-2016 om 14:32 schreef MRob:
On 2016-12-05 04:38, Stephan Bosch wrote:
Op 5-12-2016 om 13:28 schreef MRob:
RFC6785 says imap.user and imap.email environment variables should be made available but I can't access them no matter what I try. Are they not implemented because vnd.dovecot.environment already provides the username? (which does work for me)

If imap.user and imap.email are there, can you provide an example how to access them so I can see what I did wrong?

That should work.

Do you have an example script demonstrating what your trying to do?

Trying to access as a variable:

\${imap.user}

Also tried:

if environment :matches "imap.user" "*" {
  set "username" "${1}";
}

Also tried prefixing with "env." or removing "imap."

Result is always empty string (dumped with debug_log)

Script is run during COPY operations, newest tarball releases installed for dovecot and pigeonhole.

Could you show me your full script? I am mainly interested in the require statements involved.

Regards,

Stephan.