> On 22-12-16 20:46, dovecot wrote:
> > I did an upgrade from OpenSUSE 13.1 to 13.2 (finally), and now doveadm
> > fails.
> >
> > I went from an self-compiled source, to 'repsitory'-version
> >
> > (from version 2.1.6, to 2.2.13)
> >
> > luuk@opensuse:~/bin> id
> > uid=1000(luuk) gid=100(users)
> > groups=100(users),7(lp),33(video),118(vboxusers)
> > luuk@opensuse:~/bin> doveadm quota recalc
> > luuk@opensuse:~/bin> doveadm quota recalc -u luuk
> > doveadm(luuk): Error: userdb lookup:
> > connect(/usr/local/var/run/dovecot/auth-userdb) failed: Connection
> > refused
> > doveadm(luuk): Fatal: User lookup failed: Internal error occurred.
> > Refer to server log for more information.
> >

> > Why is it that with the '-u' option, doveadm is getting a connection
> > refused?

Connection refused either means that your dovecot is not running (it needs to
be), or you have somehow prevented it from connecting to that socket, or no one
is listening there.

Also remember to *remove* the old binaries, or at least ensure you are calling
the repository ones, as they default to different paths.

Aki