Op 22-5-2017 om 9:07 schreef Christoph Pleger:
Hello,

I am using sieve with notification of the original recipient in the case
that an email has been identified to contain a virus. After upgrading
dovecot from 2.2.21 to 2.2.29.1, I now detected that in these
notifications, their sender address is now <postmaster@>, instead of
<postmaster@mailserver.domain>, like it was before.

Is it possible to revert to the old format?

No idea so far? Though I forgot to write that I also updated
pigeonhole, the change in the format of the sender address must be
caused by the updates, for I changed nothing else on my server.

That looks like a bug of some sort. What is your configuration (output
from `dovecot -n`)? What exact Sieve script demonstrates this behavior?

The output of 'dovecot -n' is attached.

The sieve script is:

if header :is "X-Virus-Status" "Yes"
{
discard;
notify :method "mailto" :options "christ...@plmail.de" :high :message "Hallo,

$env-from$ hat Ihnen eine Nachricht von $from$ mit dem Betreff $subject$ gesendet, die vom Virenscanner als infiziert erkannt und daher gelöscht wurde.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  postmas...@plmail.de";

stop;
}

This looks like a bug to me. For now, you can circumvent this by specifying the postmaster_address setting explicitly.

Regards,

Stephan.