Hello Aki,

sorry, but I am still a newbie to Dovecot:

Hmm - I don't seem to have IMAP session IDs in every line of my dovecot-info.log. that could be used to extract IMAP session-related info.

I assume that I have to set up logging in a specific way to add and then find the IMAP session ID in my logs. Could you please point me to the docs about how to configure this for the future?

What I can offer now from my old logs is to provide log file excerpts from some minutes/seconds before the "Empty Trash" action caused the "inconsistent IMPA state" message until shortly after - would that help as well!?

Best regards & apologies
Andreas