Am 30.06.2017 um 10:46 schrieb Paolo:
Hello,

my dovecot version is 2.1.17

I've configured some public namespaces (config attached). When a mail arrives at a certain mail address, that mail is handled by dovecot lmtp server and a sieve script is executed that shuold move the message in one of the namespaces. This is the script:

require "fileinto";

if header :contains "From" "exam...@example.com" {
        fileinto :create "Cond-UFF_FORNITORI/CONTABILITA/Inviata";
}
else {
         fileinto :create "Cond-UFF_FORNITORI/CONTABILITA/Ricevuta";
}

The problem is that the sieve script fails with the error:

    sieve: info: started log at Jun 27 12:42:28.
error: msgid=<c9154db4-ff68-52a3-2639-11f09f225...@fcr.re.it>: failed to store into mailbox 'Cond-UFF_FORNITORI/CONTABILITA/Ricevuta': Mailbox doesn't exist: Cond-UFF_FORNITORI/CONTABILITA/Ricevuta.

I double checked config, dovecot documentation, sieve documentation, ACL, filesystem paths, filesystem permissions, etc. etc. I'm pretty sure it's all right.
So why isn't sieve working?

I think the :create command requires 'mailbox'.

    require ["fileinto","mailbox"];

--
Alex JOST