Hi Aki,

Am 18.09.17 um 11:22 schrieb Aki Tuomi:
> On 18.09.2017 12:20, Ralf Becker wrote:
>> Hi Aki,

>>> You can always try doveadm force-resync -u victim "*"
>>>
>>> You should run it twice, I guess.
>> Tried that before and just tried it again, no luck :(
>>
>> root@fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain># doveadm force-resync -u
>> <user>@<domain> "*"
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: fscking index file
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage/dovecot.map.index
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: mdbox
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage: rebuilding indexes
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: Transaction log file
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage/dovecot.map.index.log
>> was locked for 72 seconds (mdbox storage rebuild)
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: fscking index file
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage/dovecot.map.index
>>
>> root@fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain># doveadm force-resync -u
>> <user>@<domain> "*"
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: fscking index file
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage/dovecot.map.index
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: mdbox
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage: rebuilding indexes
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Warning: fscking index file
>> /var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/storage/dovecot.map.index
>>
>> root@fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain># doveadm mailbox list -u
>> <user>@<domain>
>> user
>> INBOX
>>
>> What else can I do to analyse the problem?
>>
>> Ralf
>>
> It seems you are running into
> https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/c8be39472a93a5de2cc1051bdbd4468bea0ca7ba#diff-664ea8e9082f57f29f8a284ced77d165

That commit is part of 2.2.32, as far as I can see on Github, so I
*only* need to update?

I'm a bit reluctant to update, after all the problems in the version
bitween 2.2.27 and 2.2.31 ...

You recon the update 2.2.31 to .32 has no know problems so far?

Ralf

--
Ralf Becker
EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]