[..]
Hi,

I vouch for imapsync. Have used it in the past with quite a big amount of
emails.

cheers.

x0p

Ah, thanks  x0!

Also if you have fs access on both servers, and you are using maildir,
plain rsync works just as well.

Aki

no, I've not fs access on both servers! :-/

If you want to preserve IMAP UID:s and possibly also POP3 UIDL:s then dovecot internal
dsync is the only tool that can do it.

With every other tool you will face end users needing to invalidate their local caches and
redownloading all headers if not also all mail bodies.

Sami

Can I use this tool even if I do not know the other remote server typology?

Many thanks to all!!

Davide

--
firma

cosmogoniA <https://www.cosmogonia.org/>
n o p r o v a r e n o f a r e o n o n f a r e n o n c e p r o v a r e