Am 14.12.2017 um 18:47 schrieb Gao:
I use a sieve filter to move spam email to user's Junk folder:
# cat spam_to_junk.sieve
require "fileinto";
   if exists "X-Spam-Status" {
           if header :contains "X-Spam-Status" "YES" {
           fileinto "Junk";
           stop;
           } else {
       }
   }
   if header :contains "subject" ["SPAM?"] {
     fileinto "Junk";
     stop;
   }

Most time this filter works fine but occasionally it move non-spam in to Junk folder. Here is an example, this email is from dovecot mailling list and it end up in my Junk folder. Mailllog and header here. Would someone help me to figure out what went wrong here?

  autolearn=ham version=3.3.2, No

AFAIK, header matching is case-insensitive. That's why 'YES' matches 'BAYES' and triggers the action.
--
Alex JOST