Question; So after updating to 2.3.0 and following the recommended warnings /
changes from running doveconf -n and then doing that same command > "a new conf
file", and then renaming the conf files and restarting dovecot, I should be
good to go with my old config updated to the new config spec? Just confirming.
Thanks.

What I mean is doing the -n to a new file hasn't changed or removed anything
from my old config? Unless it was a changed or obsoleted option and in that
case it would have warned me anyway, correct?
--

Thanks,

Fabian S.