On 2018-08-07 13:07, Marco Giunta wrote:
Hi,
to get a 'Delivered-to' header based on ORCPT, I wrote a patch
(attached) to force Dovecot lmtp to advertise DSN after a LHLO command.
In this way, Postfix add an ORCPT to the RCTP command
(http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/pipe-flags-vs-lmtp-td11587.html#a11596).

Be carefully: in this way DSN notification is broken, but they were
broken in any case at the time I wrote the patch (read the entire post
linked above).

The first patch is for Dovecot 2.2.x: after apply, you cannot disable
the DSN advertisement. The other is for Dovecot 2.3.0: you can
enable/disable the advertisement using the new bool parameter
'lmtp_lhlo_dsn'.

Interesting that support is actually built in, but simply not advertised.

https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/38f624b427aa8b6fad3765e6efd97c85a7f97a09

Maybe there is a plan?

--
Tom