etc.

aliases:
whate...@example1.com -> us...@example1.com
whate...@example2.com -> us...@example1.com
whate...@example3.com -> us...@example1.com

Now the problem:
example1.com MX goes elsewhere (doesn't point to this server anymore).
Domains example2.com and example3.com still point to that server and
should be able to accept mail.
I have to disable mail acceptance for example1.com.
If not, mail sent *from* that server (e.g. from a web form) to that domain
will not leave the server.
However, if I disable example1.com for mail dovecot lmtp will not deliver
mail to this mail box anymore, although the mailbox still exists.

How can I solve this? Is there a way of solving this, but keeping the
domain example1.com in the name for these mailboxes?
Or is there a way to tell dovecot to ignore domains for mailbox names?
e.g. deliver to "user1"? (All user localparts are unique.)

Thanks for any hints.

Kai