Hi John,

Op 04/01/2019 om 16:25 schreef John Fawcett:
Hi

would it be possible to consider a new parameter for replication:
doveadm_local_ip which allows the source ip address to be set when
connection to a remote dovecot for replication?

It could be useful when the network interface has multiple ips and a
specific one is used for mail services. See attached proposal. I tested
against 2.2.36 only. It applies correctly against 2.3.4 with a warning,.

I am not sure whether this can be added (soon or at all), but it is now tracked internally as DOP-869 so we don't forget.

Regards,

Stephan.