El 17/2/19 a las 18:33, Juan Carlos Sánchez via dovecot escribió:
Hello:

I'm trying to authenticate webmail (roundcube) and dovecot with Apereo CAS.

I don't find any good guide and everything I have found is some years old. Has any of you done a recent integration with CAS and can share the details ?

I can't help you with rouncube part (because we use horde as webmail), but dovecot we have configured with pam_cas module.

The idea is that horde pass a PGT as user password, and with PAM dovecot server checks it.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática