Koshiro,

---
Now, I changed Outlook setting of imap and I can see Draft, Trash, Sent and
Sent Messages folders and I can see the mail files in there. However, I don't
see mail files in the "cur or new" folder where is under .Sent Messages folder.
---

Maybe Outlook isn't going to upload all old pre-existing Sent (etc) messages to
server just from your setting the right server folder.

Have you tried sending a *new* test message from Outlook ("new" - after you
changed Outlook setting for Sent folder) - to see if it gets uploaded?

If it does, but the old pre-existing messages don't - I would think you'd need
to find a way to make Outlook upload *all* (old, pre-existing) Sent messages to
server?

-- K