On 10 Apr 2019, at 10:43, @lbutlr via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:
> lso, the failed message strongly implies that the email was not delivered,
> since it happens on the delivery log line and there is not indication in the
> log that delivery succeeded. However, the message is delivered. It might be
> worth changing the message or still logging the actual message delivery?

One last thing:

<https://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/2.3> does not mention that stats is now
required. I ignored the entire block on that page on stats because I'd never
used it.

--
'Nothing works against magic. Except stronger magic. And then the only
thing that beats stronger magic is even stronger magic. And the next