On 22 Jul 2019, at 03:45, Jorge Bastos via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2019, at 11:50, Jorge Bastos via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org>
> wrote:
>>> SSL/TLS is done via Stunnel
>
>> Dirst, others have asked but I haven’t seen an answer, do you have any
>> reason to think Outlook supports IMAP idle at all? I mean, I know
>> outlook.com > doesn’t support it, so maybe it just doesn’t work?

>> Secondly, assuming Outlook does support IMAP idle, if you setup Dovecot to
>> use SSL and not stunnel do things work?

> Yes, it works with other IMAP servers, why should not work with dovecot?

I’m confused by your answer, how do your dovecot settings and/or use of stunnel
affect other IMAP servers?

This account with a dovecot server:

Jul 22 04:26:51 mail dovecot: imap(krem...@kreme.com)<15649><eyDBZ0KOoc5JDqGg>:
Connection closed (IDLE running for 0.001 + waiting input for 465.309 secs, 2 B
in + 10 B out, state=wait-input) in=1549 out=5488 deleted=0 expunged=0
trashed=0 hdr_count=0 hdr_bytes=0 body_count=0 body_bytes=0