Hi Dave,

thanks for the information.

On 26.04.20 18:37, David Mehler wrote:
In answer to your questions I made a file global-acls containing:

It's the '/usr/local/etc/dovecot/global-acls', right?

# cat global-acls
Public/general user=us...@domain.com lrwstipekxa
Public/TestFolder user=us...@domain.com lrwstipekxa

Public/general user=us...@domain2.com lrwstipekxa
Public/TestFolder user=us...@domain2.com lrwstipekxa

Just to be sure: when did you create this file and it's content: before you reported (i.e. yesterday) the results of 'doveadm acl get -A "Public/general"' and 'doveadm acl get -A "Public/TestFolder"' or only today before you wrote this mail? In the latter case: did this change the output of 'doveadm acl get -A ...'

To me this file looks OK and so the ACLs should be reported and working correctly ...

And an additional question: the users us...@domain.com and us...@domain2.com are generally able to login, use their own Inbox etc. without any problem?

Regards,
Markus