On 2/06/20 5:18 am, Aki Tuomi wrote:
Aki: If you're talking about quota-devel it has been available now from
CentOS in the Devel repo for a while.  If you're talking about
tcp_wrappers-devel, that is not available and I don't think it ever will
be because CentOS 8 has obsoleted tcp wrappers.  I have simply disabled
tcp wrappers functionality in my GhettoForge build.  I'm not aware of
any other missing dependencies.

We are adding zstd compression support in 2.3.11, which was nicely broken by
redhat/centos in 8.1, and will be fixed in 8.2.

That makes sense.

At the moment 2.3.10.1 is packaged in GhettoForge, and in that case I may just have to wait until 8.2 drops to release 2.3.11, or if I can selectively disable zstd in the build I can do that until 8.2 drops and then rebuild.

Peter