Hi everyone,

        On 26th May I emailed this list a few times about an apparent protocol
bug in Dovecot’s server-side doveadm implementation. Later that day I sent in a
pull request to fix the issue.

        Thread reference:
https://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2020-May/119066.html
        Pull request: https://github.com/dovecot/core/pull/129

        Thus far neither the mailing list emails nor the PR have garnered any

        Can someone please weigh in on these? It’s totally understandable if
Dovecot’s behavior here is going to say as-is; I’d just like some confirmation
so we can note it in our client implementation. (Switching our client to the
HTTP API would be out-of-scope for our current project.)

        Thank you again!

cheers,
-Felipe Gasper