Hi Ed,

On 18/09/2020 23:37, Ed W wrote:
Hi, I wonder if someone could give me a little help bringing the sieve-extdata plugin up to date to be usable with latest Dovecot/pigeonhole

Trying to use both together at present I get an error:

  managesieve: Fatal: Couldn't load required plugin /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/lib90_sieve_extdata_plugin.so: dlopen() failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/lib90_sieve_extdata_plugin.so: undefined symbol: sieve_sys_error

This appears to be due to the change in error handling in pigeonhole 0.5 which appears to have removes the "sieve_sys_error()" and "sieve_sys_warning()" functions

I'm unclear how this code should be change (I've commented it out for now - eek).
You're not alone, I ran into the same problem a couple of days ago. Applying the patch from my pull request at https://github.com/stephanbosch/sieve-extdata-plugin/pull/1 will probably fix this problem.

Kind regards,

--
Sebastiaan Hoogeveen

NederHost